1. Are you religious?
A.) No, I am not religious
2. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider yourself a Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced?
A.) I just learned to knit about a month ago. I would consider myself as a beginner.
3. Do you have any other hobbies besides knitting?
A.) Yes, I love to read, clean, cook, latch hooking, and Sudoku
A.) My favorite color(s) are Blue, Pink, Red, and sometimes Black
5. Do you collect anything?
A.) Yes, I collect anything that has Winnie the Pooh on it.
6. Are you allergic to any fibers or animals?
A.) No allergies
7. Do you have any pets?
A .) No pets
8.Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
A.) I like them all.
9. Cookies or Sweets?
10. Do you knit socks?
A.) No, but hopefully one day I will learn.
11. If not socks then what? (tell us about your favorite knits)
A.) Right now I am knitting my daughter a blanket but, thats the only thing I have ever knitted before.
12. Do you put up a Christmas tree? If not then what do you do?
A.) Yes, I love to put my tree up every year.
13. Favorite holiday treats?
A.) Different flavors of Candy Canes and Cookies
14.Favorite holiday smells?
A.) I like the smell of apple and pine
15. Do you celebrate Christmas in a traditional or unconventional way? Please elaborate.
A.) In a traditonal way. I don't open any gifts until Christmas morning.
16. What are your favorite holiday traditions?
A.) Opening gifts on Christmas and watching my sibilings open their gifts and get so excited.
17. Finish the sentence: “For me Christmas is all about....”
A.) The life of Jesus Christ and being with your family and friends.
18. If you were a Christmas ornament you would be…….?
A.) Either a Star or an Angel.
19. What was your favorite gift you've ever received? Or given?
A.) My own room and T.V. set.
20. When do you start your Christmas?
A.) I start putting decorations up around the end of November or when Thanksgiving is over.
21. Do you send Christmas cards? Do you make them or buy them?
A.) Sometimes I will make them and sometimes I buy them
22. What is your favorite Christmas dish?
A.) I love potato salad and a torte that my aunt makes every holiday.
23. Carolers are at your door. What do you do?
A.) I open the door and listen as they sing and if I know the song I will sing along.
24. When do you open presents? Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
A.) Always Christmas morning!
25. Do you celebrate with family or friends or both?
A.) Mostly family but I always ask friends would they like to celebrate Christmas with me.
Sunday, September 2, 2007
This is my first time learning how to knit and I am doing very well! I have been working on this for about a 3 weeks. I am making it for Olyviah who is due October 21,2007. I am using circular needles but I dont know what kind of yarn it is, but isn't it petty?